Things I Say to Myself When I Ride My Bike to Work
- don'tdiedon'tdiedon'tdie... Whew! That speed bump was frickin' HUGE!
- I crashed there in the beginning of summer '06, and there at the end of that summer. They're only 20 feet apart. Either I suck or this is The Sidewalk of Death. And I don't suck.
- You cannot outpedal that light. Trust me. Just wait on the corner and stay alive.
- Curious Cookie: I wonder what would happen if my wheel ever caught on one of these potholes.
- Wise Cookie: Shut up and keep pedaling over the goram potholes! Speed = balance!
- I used to dread going up this hill, but now I totally own it. Thanks, Pilates class!
- [upon reaching work] I made it! And I didn't die! Yay!