Tuesday, September 11, 2007

No One Lives Forever

"Let's have a party there's a full moon in the sky / It's the hour of the wolf and I don't want to die / I'm so happy dancing while the grim reaper cuts, cuts, cuts / But he can't get me"

The Powers That Be have made the lowest difficulty setting just a wee bit more friendly for true casual gamers like me. So this morning I made it through the first bit of Mass Effect with minimal cursing and, more importantly, NO DYING. My boss did, however, admonish me to use my inside voice when I exclaimed, "Woohoo! I didn't die!" [sheepish grin] These headphones are really good.

Now that I've gotten past the first combat, and I can safely look around without getting mauled by anything I have to kill, I've gotta say that our 'verse is SO pretty! By the Goddess! I am awed by the tremendous artistry, hardcore dedication, and just plain blood-sweat-and-tears work that has gone into this game. Our game.

One hour down, 24 to go. Bring it, flying space pigs! GAME ON.
Post a Comment