Saturday, November 10, 2007

Games

"Think of what you say, think of what you do / Think of what you try to put us through / We're just singing our song"

My darling ading Wendel tagged me for his little blog game and I'm not one to back down from a rousing game of tag. The rules of this game are:

A. Post these rules at the beginning of the post.
B. List six [6] facts about yourself.
C. At the end of the post, tag six [6] people and post their names, then go to their blogs and leave them comments to let them know they have been tagged and they should read your blog for details.

Facts About Cookie

  • When I was growing up, our family pet was a dwarf lop-eared bunny named JJ. His initials stood for "Jordan Jonathan". My sister and I were HUGE fans of New Kids on the Block [hence the song for this post] and we particularly adored the brothers Knight i.e. Jordan and Jonathan. They were just about the most beautiful boys we had ever seen, with their dark hair and light eyes and angelic voices. We used to imagine that we would marry them--Jonathan for me and Jordan for her, which was perfect because Jonathan was the older brother, just like I'm the older sister teehee--and live in a big house together in the Boston suburbs. It would have been the hippie commune of our dreams. sigh

  • I am the only one among my siblings who has never had a retail or food-service job. I have always had office jobs with regular 9-to-5 kind of hours.

  • How fitting that one of the goddesses I most identify with is Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes. My volatile temper is legendary. [For those of you who come here for the geeky content: I've been told that I con purple at my spawn point.] I've been known to bite people's heads off for what some might think are minor offenses. The worst part is that those incidents sometimes happen because I tend to bottle things up for a long time, such that when I finally explode with rage, my venom is sometimes directed at the wrong person. I don't take pride in my temper. It is something I can and should control, especially at work. It's just that sometimes, PEOPLE PISS ME OFF. If they would just stop doing that, then we wouldn't have this problem.

  • My favorite curse word is FUCK. I fucking love to fucking say "fuck" whenever I fucking can. FUUUUUUUUUUCK!

  • I still wear a couple of dresses that I've owned since high school. I enjoy pointing this fact out to people, especially women who tell me that I have gained SO MUCH weight since they last saw me. Even if I have gained weight, I can lose it tomorrow. You're gonna be an ugly heifer for the rest of your life, you bitter old hag.

  • I've had a GIANT crush on Drew Barrymore for the last 12 years. If I ever got the opportunity, I would totally tap that. Totally.
Tag! You're It!

  • KPAX - Because I like tagging him. Meowr!

  • Tricky - Because OMG enough about D&D.

  • Cricket - Because he needs something to do now that he's passed the bar.

  • Laurel - Because she hasn't posted since September!

  • Alice - Because I don't know nearly enough random facts about her.

  • Stan - Because I want to help him procrastinate.
    Let the games begin!




    "Games" by New Kids on the Block [Shut up.]

    Post a Comment