Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Total Eclipse of the Heart

"Every now and then I know / there's no one in the universe / as magical and wondrous as you"

My newest niece was born tonight at 8:02 PM EST, just before a total lunar eclipse. Karincita, Jamielita, and I toasted my sister, niece, and family with sparkling apple cider.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD, LITTLE ONE!

Lori Maricel Stillman

6 lbs. 3.8 oz.
19 inches
Beautiful, magical, and wondrous

We also celebrate my wee beastie-in-the-making, who is officially at 24 weeks [SIX WHOLE MONTHS] today. And we raise another glass to Sister Moon, who was resplendent in the chilly February sky, her penumbra slowly sweeping across to cover her illuminated face.

What a gorgeous night! I feel so very, very blessed.



"Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler
Post a Comment