Friday, August 29, 2008

P.Y.T. [Pretty Young Thing]

"We can make it right / hit the city lights / I want to love you"

Diana is getting too big and squirmy and curious to continue facing inward in her mei-tai, but she can't hold her head upright well enough for me to carry her on my back yet. So Dusty and I are in the market for a BABYBJÖRN. I'd been browsing the BABYBJÖRN website this evening when I came upon the Baby Carrier Original Star, touted thusly: "Star quality and glamour are the keynotes of this year’s elegant version of the classic BABYBJÖRN Baby Carrier Original." Here's a photo [click through for the full effect]:

Is it just me or is this couple a little too Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones for comfort? I'm not one to judge*, but . . . Ewww.


"P.Y.T. [Pretty Young Thing]" by Michael Jackson
*HEE!

Post a Comment