Friday, March 20, 2009

Believe It Or Not

"Look at what's happened to me / I can't believe it myself"

So, remember last year when I asked you to come up with a compelling reason to convince me to join Facebook? Ladies and gentlemen, my baby sister throws her hat into the ring:

Maricel: New Kids were AWESOME last night! I was so close I could see their wrinkles. I took SO MANY photos of Jonathan and Jordan, awwws!

Cookie: Nice! Send them to me.

M: I already posted them on my Facebook. Oh, wait. You're not on Facebook, are you?

C: Nope.

M: Just get a Facebook, girl. Join the cult! It won't hurt a bit. Hee-hee!

C: No.

M: Well, okay. I guess you can just ASK YOUR HUSBAND TO USE HIS ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN LOOK AT PHOTOS OF NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK.

C: Damn it.

NKOTB and Secret Shame, for the win.

Happy Two-Days-Before-Your-Birthday, Maricel! You little shit.



"Believe It Or Not" from The Greatest American Hero TV show. If I'm going to nerd out anyway, I may as well go big.
Post a Comment